Write your Diary Daily Digitally .
I'm Rohit Jakhar. Today I introduce a project Daily Diary using Clerk. Huge thanks to the #ClerkDev and #ClerkHackathon for this hackathon and support me to build this amazing project.
Daily Diary is an WebApp from where you write you own diary daily and track you development easily from anywhere in universe.
This is my first web project so it might be buggy some time but i will improve this soon. I use Golang for backend because it is fast and secure, Nextjs as a frontend and Clerk for handing login and manage user. As its name Daily Diary, we can't edit or delete our written diaries because it not make sens delete own dairy but if you delete you profile from Daily Diary then your whole data delete from backend.
I am writing own diary from 2 year and i think writing diary is very helpful in self development. We can track our development daily which motivate us to doing work. But sometime i am going out from home and i can't keep my heavy diary with me so i write diary in some note app. From here i get have about Daily Diary website.
Insight into App:
- Fast and Secure- I use Golang for backend which is known for his ultra fast speed and security.
- Beautiful UI - Nextjs and Chakra are well know for this work.
- Clerk - New in market but have huge potential. Used for complete user management.
Built With 🛠
- Clerk - Add sign up, sign in, and profile management to your application in minutes. Theme prebuilt frontends to match your branding, or customize everything with easy to use APIs.
- NextJs - Next.js gives you the best developer experience with all the features you need for production: hybrid static & server rendering, TypeScript support, smart bundling, route pre-fetching, and more. No config needed.
- GoLang - Go is an open source programming language that makes it easy to build simple, reliable, and efficient software.
- MongoDb - Accelerate development, address diverse data sets, and adapt quickly to change with a proven application data platform built around the database most wanted by developers 4 years running.
My Experience with Clerk
This is my First time in web development and i was very afraid from authentication system because in android there are many option for handing user and i have no idea for web development. But using Clerk, authentication and handing user is very easy and secure. At Single Click we can login or signup without any error. Also we can set redirect link via Clerk so it is also helpful. In future i will use Clerk in my web project and I am waiting Clerk in Android.
- Make Android App- When Clerk release it android sdk then i will make android app with sync.
- Template- I will add some template for diary so you can choose own specific template for your own diary.
- Export- Export Diary data in pdf, xls, docs form so you can save it in your device.
If this project help you reduce time to develop, you can give me a cup of coffee :)